Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SAT prep

So i took this SAT prep class. I think it was worth it. Im taking the SAT on Saturday at byu. hopefully i don't completely jack it up because that would be bad. We took a full length practice test during the class, he said it should give us a pretty good idea of what we will probabaly get. i got a 770 in Reading, 640 in Writing, and a 480 in Math.
Please see me if you would like me to share my expertise in mathematics, i would be pleased to tutor you. I also have a strict "no refunds" policy.
Its out of 2400 so my score was 1890. Except i dont know if i added that up corectly... i think its right. Hopefully i can get my writing score up because math is a lost cause already. hahahahh

3 comments:

j said...

I'm sure you're going to do great! Good luck Tiffany.

gusgus said...

thanks dude. i hope so! hah

Kenny and Janelle said...

We hope things go well. 'luck.