Thursday, April 2, 2009

ACT test trauma

So I am taking the ACT this saturday and I don't know why on earth I signed up for this weekend becasue I will have been on spring break for two weeks when I take it. hahah I'm having a good time trying to jump start my brain into actually comprehending things. I'm hoping to get just like a 25 or something for my first time. I would be satisfied with that, but anything higher would be cool too. Anything lower I guess is alright too. hahah

So my friend and I are both taking it this saturday so we've been sort of trying to study but i think actually studying time has amounted to about three minutes. hahah I think we both have ADD, him espescially. Hopefully we do alright. :D


4 comments:

j said...

awesome...das how we doo it Kahuku style cuz...mo betta

j said...

forgot to mention that I took mine the day after prom.

gusgus said...

really? wow taht must have sucked. wait whatd you get?

sanaejames photography said...

good luck! I took mine the day after homecoming after I was out all night until 2 A.M. I seriously dozed off a few times during the test. BAd..bad...