Saturday, May 8, 2010

5 More School Days. Yay!

Senior year is coming to a close. Im stoked and sad at the same time. Anyways here are some of the random things have been doing.

Senior Tile: Way more time consuming than I thought it would be. Everything had to have five coats of the paint and they cant overlap. So my jellyfish lost like all of its tentacles because
I didnt want to paint all of them and between them. hahahah.

Morp: Prom spelled backwards I guess. hahah. I went with my friend mozy and we made our shirts which i think look fantastical. Last high school dance was pretty good actually. hahah

Voter Registration: In AP Gov't we registered to vote. That was pretty cool.

Model UN: Pretty much the most ridiculous looking kids at Model UN were the chairs. hahah It was funny cause while were up there were all serious like "You will address me as Madam Chair" and "The Chair will now entertain any main motions" and stuff like that but we looked retarded. Our country was the US.

Senior Lock-In: The senior lock-in at the gym was pretty fun. We had a dance and games and watched a movie and stuff. It started at 9pm and finished at 7am. Then I had a meeting for girls camp at 8am. Yeah, that was great. hahahha.

Hahahah. Random games during registration.
Up for way to long. hahah

No comments: