Saturday, June 12, 2010

crouching lion

So basically I'm a loser because no one has commented on my blog for like four months but I still write stuff. hahahahah
I've been wanting to go on this hike for a while now. Dude, this was the hardest hike I've ever been on I think. I was hanging like a fat kid in gym class man. hahaha. for real though some of the parts were super steep and straight up climbs that lasted forever. It took about six hours. The cliffs were pretty cool/scary too. On some part the trail was about a foot and half wide at most and there were just cliffs on both sides. hahah. I think the scariest parts though were climbing up rocks at the top. I'll put some pictures. We didn't get pictures of the super intense parts though cause we were scared to not use both hands. hahaha. It was such a fun hike though.

me and gabby!


alan and lei climbing, that part was pretty scary. haha

you can see the cliffs pretty good in these ones i think. like with the houses in the corner

beautifullllll

me and alan walkin


mike and I
climbing down or up? I don't remember. hahah

2 comments:

sanaejames photography said...

wow! That looks both scary and totally gorgeous! sounds like you had fun.:) I see that guy in the pic a lot...i think his name is matt? or was it michael? hmmm....tiffany is there something you're not telling us? hahaha..

gusgus said...

yeah it was a nuts hike. hahah his name is mike, he is one of my best friends.