Tuesday, September 21, 2010

byu life

BYU is really cool, my classes are great but hard. Devotionals are freaking awesome too. My ward is fantastic, there are tons of cool people. I got called to be relief society secretary and I'm really excited to get to know all the girls and to serve them. The cannons food is good but whats a ninja gotta do to get some orange chicked around hea? hahaha. I've been working out a couple hours everyday its really fun. my weightlifting class helps alot cause ill get an hour of lifting in and then ill stay after and do 45 mins on the elliptical or treadmill. I've gained weight since being in utah but i think ill lose it. hopefully. hahah casue my jeans are getting tighter. Oh we went to DI and holy crap that place is filled with freaking treasures and it so cheap!
The other night we all went to wyview and made musubis and cookies, played some games and then had a jam sesh. It was way fun, more fun than the bonfire party that was going on that all the sinners went to. hahhaha just kidding.


playing chicken taco boom boom. i suck at it. haha

playing on the playground

hahaha

love these kids

helping jon do a handstand

haha thanks moni for your foot

hahahh i just added this one cause its funny

We went through the dirve thru at wendys. hahah the cashier guy totally played along with my fake accent. haha i didnt expect that. I couldnt stop laughing.

No comments: