Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Stake dance we owned

Group. Well most of it. And a couple random kids.
Blue Steel.

I feel like I need to update my blog more since you guys are in Utah and I'm here now. I think i will start blogging about more everyday kind of things. So here is a sort of not really amazing post hahah.


So pretty much some of my friends and I went to a dance and took over the place with our incredible good looks and lack of basic dancing skills. After the dance we got like 18 people into two cars, picked up a movie from clean flicks, and watched it here. It's a good thing we have a big living room or we wouldnt have a place to chill when there is a bunch of us. Our groups getting smaller, everyones going to college or their missions, noooooo, well its good thing too i guess. so double sided happy/sad face seems appropriate. haha (:(

1 comment:

Kenny and Janelle said...

Hooray for tiffany!!! we love reading your blog.