Thursday, September 3, 2009

School is... no comment.

My Schedule:

1: Teacher Assistant. 10th grade World History
2. Photography
3: Political Processes (aka We the People)
4: Human Physiology and Anatomy
5: AP Government
6: AP Literature
7: Yearbook

No math!!! My life is finally complete. So I'm getting straight A's now. haha I'm finally get a 4.0! It's been waiting for me.
School is pretty much a drag but im getting used to it slowly. I've gotten A's on all of my tests so far and hopefully it stays like that. I really only have three classes that require work which are my AP's and we the people. Holy shiz my human phys class is a joke. Its a general class and it's dificulty level is about a negative one thousand. It's awesome. hahaha. We the People is gonna be tough. Mililani is gaining on us. They want DC so bad. And I have to do two units instead of just one becasue our team is short a person. But were gonna take states anyway! Muahaha

No comments: