Wednesday, April 7, 2010

six year olds dont need cell phones

So I tutor after school for the A+ program at Kahuku elementary. I love those kids so much!
Anyways today I was helping this girl in first grade and her and her little friends were talking about how they googled Justin Biebers phone number and were trying to call him. It blew my mind. They're six years old! what do they need cell phones for, seriously. hahahaha. Another thing that blew my mind is that they know how to text.
And Justin Beiber, really? They described to me how "cute" he is and how they like his hair and know all his songs. Then they showed me their dance moves, which can I say were way too risque for their age, but were funny to me. hahahaha
They are funny kids. I'm gonna miss them when I graduate.

2 comments:

j said...

I don't even know who that Biebers guy is...

mark

gusgus said...

hahaha. he is like this little 16 year old pop star kid. he sounds like a girl but i actually like a couple of his songs.