Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sadies.

So i decided to go to sadies this year becasue ive never gone and its my senior year so i figured it could be alright. It was my second kahuku dance for the my whole intermediate and high school career. I brought this kid kyle. He is basically the shyest child you will ever meet in your life. hahah seriously.
I wrote and illustrated him a story which basically threatned him to come to me. hahahah I had my friend josh deliver it to his classroom. which probably embarassed him to death. haha Anyways he said yes so we went tp sadies. and it was a lame becasue they played crappy songs. haahaha oh well i tried to participate in a school activity.

1 comment:

sanaejames photography said...

good for you...you sure like you're having a lot of fun in the picture..ahahaha...