Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hallowen

So there's me as the skeleton in the middle. hahah I didnt even know i took a picture with them but i saw it on my friends facebook later.

So Halloween was cool. The night before Halloween I worked at the Haunted Lagoon. I was dressed up as a skeleton and I just had to take pictures with people. I made little kids cry it was kind of funny but I felt bad. Dog the Bounty Hunter came. That was cool but he wasn't even all dressed up, he was wearing like normal people clothes. hahah
Hippie and a Nerd
After that finished a few of us went to the dance. I never brought my camera cause I was all paranoid about my crap getting stolen becasue my of how my phone and money got stolen. If I get them from other people I'll post them becasue there are some funny ones I took with this guy dressed as a Teletubbie. I like BYU dances better, especially their Halloween ones cause then theyre arent any girls whose use dressing up as an excuse to be skanks. hahahah

No comments: