Monday, March 29, 2010

Helaman Halls!

So I am super spoiled and have never shared a room. So its really weird for me to think that someone is going to be sleeping in the same room as me. I think that is so awkward. hahaha But it should be a good experience becasue I really should learn how to share stuff....like living space. hahahah I sound like such a spoiled brat.

I signed up for housing the other day fro BYU. Im staying in Helaman Halls in the David John building. yay! A bunch of us had the same day for registering so afterwards we were all excited so we played our official dorm room celebration song and danced around.

Anyways here is the sketchy part. I signed up for a room that was empty thus far and then a few minutes after some girl signed up for the bed next to me. We tried to look her up on facebook BUT SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ONE. Hmmmmmmm. So now I am worried. hahaha. Either she is really, really unbelievably busy or she is some weirdo recluse. I am probably over reacting. She could have no internet. Or she used a different spelling for her name. Who knows. All I know is that a college bound teenager should have a facebook. especially if she is going to be my roommate.

2 comments:

sanaejames photography said...

OH Tiffany...you crack me up. But to reassure you...there are some parents out there that don't let their kids get on facebook so I wouldn't worry too much there. Shoot...no one can be as bad as my roommate was...horror stories later.

gusgus said...

oh yeah hahahh
didnt she like wear all your clothes without even asking? hahaha