Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Break

Here are some pictures of a fews things I did over the break. It's late so I don't really feel like writing much. hahahah but the pictures are pretty self explanatory anyways.
hmmm i dont know why this is underlined. I dont know how to make it go away. hahah

mike, maia, kevin, me, sage, chelsie
julia, mosiah, me christy, kevin
free photo booth! shez, me, kev, gabby and kyle
moms
awkward prom picture poses. i think our picture is worse than this. hahah
love these kids
sketchy bridge. haha missing planks and crap.

freaking steep stairs. hahah


super fun slides! I cant wait to go back.

Where's Waldo? kudos for finding me in these last two pictures. hahaha


1 comment:

j said...

Tiffany you're so BEAUTIFUL!!! I love your dress. Looks like you had a fun time!

Andrea